Magallanes Village Elections: Bettina Del Rosario for Kagawad

by reyna12 on October 10, 2007

bettinaandluis.jpgI am trying to help out a very good friend. Since, I could see that I have a good number of readers from Makati, I am hoping that I have readers who either reside in Magallanes Village or know of someone who lives there.

Magallanes Village in Makati City is having an election on October 29, 2007 and my friend Bettina Del Rosario is running for Kagawad.

If she wins, ipapasara daw po nya ang buong Ayala Avenue, magpapa-santacruzan at ako ang Reyna Elena. O! Winner!!!!

I know! I know! I am running a small election campaign for her! Please vote for her or ask everyone who lives in Magallanes Village, Makati to vote for her!  Who is Bettina Del Rosario? Bettina is the daughter of Mr. Manuel V. Del Rosario, the Current President of COCOFED.

She said:

Basically, I really would like to serve my community in any way I can. Together with the incumbent Barangay Officials, we started the Magallanes PWDs (Person’s With Disabilities), although still in the planning stages, we aim to stimulate public awareness on the problems of disability and encourage every citizen to take active responsibility in the upliftment of the economic and social conditions of persons with disabilities thereby encouraging them to take pro-active roles in nation building starting with our own barangay.

Watch a video of her here: “THIS IS A SHORT STORY ABOUT BETTINA DEL ROSARIO….”

chuvaness October 10, 2007 at 9:40 pm

Wahaaw! Tatay ko din tatakbong kagawad sa Baryo…pa advertise naman..haha, kaso wala pa lang internet sa provincia namen so it’s useless..

All the best to yah Bettina!

vilmanian October 10, 2007 at 11:23 pm

Avah at pati pagiging self proclaimed campaign manager pinasok na rin ng Noranian na itetch!

MABUHAY SI ATE VIIII!!! MABBUHAY SI SR. STELLA L!

Good luck Bettina, sana mabigyan ka ng chance na mag serve, maganda ang focus mo tungkol sa mga PWD, mabuhay ka!

reynz October 11, 2007 at 12:18 am

hindi po ako maka-relate sa *vilmanian*

hehehehe

KC Concepcion po ako.

HAHAHA LOL!!!!!!!!!!

reynz October 11, 2007 at 12:22 am

hoy! chuvaness!

asa man ka day sa bisaya? kabalo ka pa magbinisaya? ako tinuud pa ako mag-Cebuano gyud! dili ni pwede ipamaligya sa Urquello! hahaha! DAGHANG GWAPO sa Sugboooooooo!!!! Nindot kaayo nga lugarrrrrr!!!!!

kutz October 11, 2007 at 3:55 am

saba diha oi, dili ra ba gyud na mao ng imong binisaya, pataka ka lang… madunggan gani kas tinuod nga bisaya kataw-an gyud ka, HAHAHAHA! Maayo na lang kay ku-an ra ko, bisdak!

oy tinood na, daghan gwafo sa sugbo…labi na’g adto ka’s daplin sa dagat, daghan ngadto gapadoding!

Bettina October 12, 2007 at 2:45 pm

Wow! I made it to the pages of this prestigious blog! Thank you for helping me. Many people have asked me why I ventured into this. My answer is simple, I believe in the power of volunteerism. My willingness to work on behalf of others without the expectation of pay or other tangible gain. However, what I gain from volunteering is much more rewarding than anything else. Through my life’s experiences and trials I know I can better serve my constituents in this manner. Thank you again! I hope to hear from you again.

Mabuhay.

Bettina October 13, 2007 at 7:36 am

Thank you vilmanian. Sa maiitulong ng akin Barangay at ng Makati Social Welfare, para maiahon ang buhay mga PWD para masali kami sa mainstream society. I genuinely believe that disability does not mean inability.

reynz October 13, 2007 at 1:28 pm

@Bettina,

Wishing you a lot of luck! But of course naman, WE need people like you, perfect role model for disabled – love your slogan! “DIS-ABILITY DOES NOT MEAN INABILITY!”

eater333 October 22, 2007 at 9:49 am

Goodluck sa imo Bettina …… just be yourself and thing will go well, also pray that make powerfull than ever….