The big fat ugly old white woman who is soooo miserable in life

by reyna18 on January 20, 2008

I was writing my mode of relationships project, a contribution I was making for Kiks and Mandayamoore Orlis. There were relationship questions that were bothering them. Guess what, I am also confused by a man-to-man relationship. What is it? What’s in it? Does it last? How do you make it last? I honestly don’t have any answer. I do have experiences that I wished I never experienced. But, c’est la vie. I was part of the drama.

Suddenly, my instant messenger sprang to life! It was Marc! Oh my gosh!!!

My heart was beating faster, I could hear it pumping!!! It’s as if someone was telling me to delete everything I wrote in the last hour and put my story with Marc on an overdrive! Fine!

And I know dahil mga usyusero ever kayo, hahaha! Papasukin ko kayo sa innermost personal life nang isang reyna. I am posting our chat with no holds barred, except that I deleted parts which were inappropriate for kids like Manilenya.

Let’s begin with my conversation with Marc. Ready?

marctanner111.JPG

Let’s continue the conversation…

marctanner121.JPG

More conversation…

marctanner122.JPG

And then he closed his Instant Messenger

I know you would ask, who is Marc?

Marc and I were an item. An item for about 5 years or more, I think. That long. When I met Marc, he was single. We met through Compuserve’s chat room. Yes, Matilda, you heard it right. We became online chat friends. I wanted to meet him but he refused. After so many months, I got so pissed at him for his refusal to meet me, so I told him, that there must be only one reason in the world why he would not want to meet me. I told him that he’s actually a big fat, ugly, old white woman who is soooo miserable in life pretending to be some successful Wall Street guy. This big fat, ugly, old white woman who is soooo miserable in life became furious at me! Four letter words were speeding through my monitor like insane.

The following morning, I received a call.

I am not a big fat, ugly, old white woman who is soooo miserable in life pretending to be some successful Wall Street guy. This is Marc and let’s meet at your house, noontime.

How did he have my number? Well, I gave it to him many months back. But the big fat old ugly white woman never called, so I though he must have lost my number. So, when he called – wow! He kept it! And when I heard his voice on the phone – that was the sweetest, beautifully manly angry voice coming from a big fat ugly old white woman. So, I said:

Sir! Yes! Sir!

A nice blue Maxima car parked in my driveway. I peeked through my window. My heart was beating faster than I could think. He got out of the car! Oh my gosh!!! This big fat ugly old white woman is sooooo hunky good looking, I was already drooling!

He rang the bell. I opened the door.

I was the son.

I was laughing. I liked his sense of humor.

I apologize, I called you names.

Sure thing! You gonna pay it big time!

Which I did. Hehehe! (Hoyyyy!!! Doors closed! Di ko na kikwentoo nohh!!!)

Marc was actually younger than me. He was probably about 2 inches taller. We have the same build and I’d say, he’s got blue eyes that I loved so much and he’s really good-looking. He’s a very sweet guy and I love everything about him. Except that we don’t go to gay bars or anything because he said, he’s a straight guy. Which is why, none of my friends met him. My friends kept telling me to stop talking about my imaginary friend.

During the course of our relationship, there’s been some milestone where he and I would have fights. The first one was when he told me that he had a girlfriend. You see, I am the jealous type sometimes. Yet, he told me that everything will be ok. I was already falling in love with Marc. I never told him about this. But Marc is a smart guy. Of course he noticed things. Like, I’d prepare breakfast, wash his clothes! Hahaha!! Kidding!!!!! So one day, he warned me.

I don’t want you to fall in love with me.

What does that mean.

I plan to marry my girlfriend.

My eyes got misty. That was Marc. He already told me that I should start dating women and get married. One time, he even brought the idea that I should try it with women and he’ll be there. Maybe that would change me. I had this very same conversation with Mike also. He’s my best friend. This pressure of me going straight is just too much for me. I asked him, why would you want me to marry a woman? He said, so we could hang out and be friends.

Let’s stop this.

That’s what Marc said. I agreed since I feel very uncomfortable already.

But that didn’t last. Marc continued to see me. Meanwhile, I couldn’t let go no more, he’s now deeply imbedded in my heart then. He was having a lot of trouble as well because he wanted a separate life but seemed to want me less the love. This time he gets upset at me everytime I mention the fact that I love him. He doesnt’ want to hear that. And to this day, I never really understood it!

I’m getting married next month. My girlfriend is pregnant and I’m really happy I’m having a son.

That was the day that I found the true meaning of being hurt. I wished him good luck. He sent me a lenthy email and that was it. I never heard from him no more.

Until today.

I know you will be reading this Marc.

All I can say is that, you are still very special to me.

****
Read more about Gay Relationships:
1. Jericho On Gay Relationships
2. Kiks Why the succeeding post
3. Kalansay Ano ba ang mukha nang relasyon sa mga taong hindi pa nagkakarelasyon?
4. Banana Life in between banana split.
5. Mandaya Chasing Pavements
6. Charmed one An open secret
7. Jase Being together, Being free
8. Ruff NurseYou Think You’re A Man
9. holdencaulfieldisms Meander
10. Reigning MrsKapwa ko mahal ko
11. Bryan Miseducated Boy Meets Boy
12. Goddess of beauty, love & fertilityMaalaala Mo Kaya
13. Gibo Of Miles and Men Part 1
14. Empress Maruja Kapag Puso?t Kapalaran ang Magdikta?Charot!
15. Zen Bitch I am Changing
16. JHV Real Love
17. Kengkay Eh Ano Ngayon?

Malditang Pinay January 20, 2008 at 3:39 am

Ano ba yan kamahalan, medyo naiyak naman ako sa ending ng love story nyo? Well at least nagmahal ka di ba? charing! sige na nga love lang ng love, goodluck sa lovelife mo sana makatagpo ka na ng katapat mo na girl naman this time (same wish kami ni marc for you o di ba) ahahahahahaha

Malditang Pinay’s last blog post..Back from the ski trip

partofyou January 20, 2008 at 4:21 am

i told yah, now you can make a difference eh?

partofyou’s last blog post..Robots inspired by animals

droidz January 20, 2008 at 6:23 am

hayyy! being in love… well, its better to have loved, reynz. for someone as loving and lovable as you, there’s got to be someone out there just waiting for you.

droidz’s last blog post..pahimakas sa apoy

rhapsody January 20, 2008 at 6:29 am

ang drama naman po ng iyong lovelife! nakaka-depress naman pero ok lang yan dami pang guys jan. di mo po ba feel tlga na mag-asawa ng girlaloo hehhe.. joke lang.

rhapsody’s last blog post..Teach me how to be patient.

chuvaness January 20, 2008 at 8:01 am

KABISYOOO, will yah marry me??

AHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH

aneff sa post to. teka, bat ganyan ang mga AUDIBLES ng YM mo??

binuking mo ang YM ni MARC..i a-add ko yan! hahahahah

chuvaness’s last blog post..Help Save a Chuvaness Today!!!

joy January 20, 2008 at 9:08 am

Hey, Reynz! it’s 9am here in the UK. Your blog was the first I visited. O ayan ha, mega nova superstar ka talaga. I don’t like this Marc guy ha. Ginugulo ka niya ha. What does he want? To find out if you still care for him? Naku. Baka he’ll break your heart again! Kainis.

By the way, I posted the radio show on A Pinay In England. Naka podcast na po siya. Medyo malabo ang simula pero naayos din.

Ingat ka diyan. Let me know kung anong gusto mong gawin natin diyan kay Marc. I know people in low places :D

joy

joy’s last blog post..Usapang Pinoy – 19 Jan 2008: Reyna Elena

mandayamoore January 20, 2008 at 10:19 am

ang ganda. natulala ako a. nahihiya tuloy akong ipost ang ginawa ko.

mandayamoore’s last blog post..MG

Kiks January 20, 2008 at 11:52 am

and everything seemed to stop all around me as i felt every bit of emotion that can be drawn from reading this.

if there was any woman you loved, it was that big fat old woman.

and i feel for you, honey. i feel for you.

(Kiks takes out a cigarette and smokes.)

Kiks January 20, 2008 at 11:55 am

At kailangang bumalik ako…. i hate you. i hate you reyna elena for making me misty-eyed….

rhapsody January 20, 2008 at 11:56 am

ammm mahal na reyna, may tag pala ako sayo.. ewan ko lang kung di mo pa ito nagagawa

rhapsody’s last blog post..seven to ten

Aaron January 20, 2008 at 2:17 pm

A queenly post! Marc missed out on a real royalty.

Aaron’s last blog post..Sayang

kengkay January 20, 2008 at 2:27 pm

naku, ako din may ganyang story, man to man; nung hindi pa ako na operahan, ahahahaha.. what a sweet love story, ate helen. pero at least ngayon naguusap pa rin kayo, am sure magiging ninang ka nung anak nun, hehehe. just remember na hindi ka dapat tumutol kasi pang kasalan lang yung ganung drama

kengkay’s last blog post..Isa pang Hirit Pinoy

leelaibulilay January 20, 2008 at 9:06 pm

this is the reason why i bought “Brokeback Mountain” DVD, love love love….its must be loooove =)

leelaibulilay January 20, 2008 at 9:07 pm

pahabol: I love Dina’s “Bakit ba ganyan”!!!!!

unanimous_flip January 21, 2008 at 12:37 am

Super si Reyna talaga!!! ang ganda-ganda, ang haba haba ng hair, ansarap sabunutan…pero bat yata ang mga menchu mo laging nagpapakasal sa mga girl after kang tikman???

bananachoked January 21, 2008 at 9:05 am

nakakaloka. nakakainis. nakakamiss…yep…sobrang nakakamiss ang mga taong nang-iwan.

talagang nakakaloka. pero mas nakakaloka si dina.
ngunit lumalakas ang loob…bakit ba ganyan?
whahahaahahhaa

angelofthewaters/ruthie ganda January 21, 2008 at 10:49 am

Alam mo ba, the greatest part of loving is accepting the hardest and most hurtful part of it, but you still continue to love? Hayy naku…alam mo Reynz…gusto ko talaga, makilala mo na ang magiging longtime and forever partner mo…kung hindi pa man..

angelofthewaters/ruthie ganda’s last blog post..appreciation

sommer January 21, 2008 at 12:50 pm

…makikisawsaw lang po, kasi ako din nasa ganyang situation…di nga lang man to man, gurl to gurl!hehehe!
…sana makilala mo na ang kameant to be mo.:p

sommer’s last blog post..……18 and life!!!…

c5 January 21, 2008 at 1:10 pm

true love comes from the most unexpected places…anjan lang yan…

mspinkbiik January 21, 2008 at 5:06 pm

ouch… so painful but have you ever thought of being Bisexual?!! I have a lot of stories to tell but next time na lang sa hardin ni matilda pag di na malapig

JHVRothschild January 21, 2008 at 7:24 pm

That’s why I only date people who know themselves. People who have come to terms with who they are.

Sorry to hear about your heartache, but I am sure that someone else will come along and sweep you off your feet. Marc wasn’t the one for you.

It’s best to move on and look to the future.

Stay Fabulous.

jase January 21, 2008 at 10:03 pm

it is a bit sad … but looking back, when you really get old and ready, am sure you consider this as one of the beautiful things that happened to you my dear! Mwah :)

pusa January 22, 2008 at 7:05 am

OMG bat ngayon ko lang nakita tong post na to? san mo itoo itinago reynz!!!! juice ko mama naiyak naman ako sa kwento mo! naalala ko un brokeback mountain

empress maruja January 22, 2008 at 5:08 pm

Mangiyak-ngiyak na sana ako’t magko-comment sana, kaya lang umentra si Tita D! XD

Ewan ko ba sa ating mga tuklas, kapag nagkakaroon ng relasyon asahan at asahan mong masasaktan ka rin sa huli. Hay…

goddess January 23, 2008 at 2:02 am

bakit kasi kailangan may ganitong guy?
aalis, magkaka-gf, magpapakasal..
tapos magpaparamdam..

bakit din kasi may mga bading na tulad natin?
iniwan, sinaktan..
tapos pag bumalik yung guy, with mariah carey “open arms” ang welcome..

complicated!!!

f i l l i b u s t e r o January 23, 2008 at 9:17 am

eto ba yung nikwento mo sa akin ateng?!?

Mia February 19, 2008 at 10:37 pm

Kamahalan, sad naman ng story mo. Empathize tuloy ako sa yo. I know he is special to you pero bakit naman gust ka nyang gawing Man eh girl neck door ka nga!!! Ika nga, don’t mess with perfection!!

bebot February 26, 2009 at 2:59 am

bakit nga naman hindi mo sinunod ang payo ni Mike at ni Marc hehehehe eh di sana may junakees ka na rin na gagabay sa iyung pag tanda! katulad ko..lolo na ng mga anak ko….pero masarap talaga ang feeling na may tatawag sa iyung..papa…pero anak ang tumatawag…..hehehehe…. i wish na makakita ka rin ng totot na forever kang mamahalin dahil sa ikaw ay ikaw (mapa babae man o maging lalaki sya!).

partofyou January 20, 2008 at 1:53 pm

can’t wait to hear the news from London Radio!

partofyou’s last blog post..candy pangilinan talks about ofws

reynz January 20, 2008 at 2:07 pm

roni, here’s the link ki Dr. Joy: http://pinay.me.uk/usapang-pinoy-19-jan-2008-reyna-elena/#comment-24

di ko kasi ma-upload, me limit sumtin sumtin ang site ko! kainis!!!

reynz January 20, 2008 at 2:05 pm

ei rhapsody, sure will ! kelangan ko yon anak! hahaha! kelangang kelangan ko yon! thank you!!!

reynz January 20, 2008 at 2:06 pm

hehehe! pakakasalan ko na si Malen? how would i look ba sa wedding gown? hahaha baka santacruzan ang dating instead of wedding? hehehe

reynz January 20, 2008 at 2:08 pm

droidz, i know eh kelan pa ba darating si fafa? pag otsentaynwebe na ako??? hahaha aaaazzzaann si fafa???? hahaha

reynz January 20, 2008 at 2:09 pm

rhapsody, sige na nga subukan ko! papareverse ko yong tubal ligation ever na ginawa kooo! hahaha

reynz January 20, 2008 at 2:11 pm

malen!! do you have “IT” already? hehehe! pakakasalan kita oras na you have “IT” already hehehe!

yong audibles=pucha nakalimutan kon idelete! hahaha! yaan mo! type naman nyan na merong ka IM hehehe interviehin mooo!

reynz January 20, 2008 at 2:13 pm

I know people in low places! I LOVE THIS LINE! HAHAHAHA!

Heard it na Dr. Joy! Hiyang hiya akooooo sa french kooooooo!!! WAaaaaa aaaaa aaaaa!!!! KAIRETEYSHUS EVER!!!! HAHAHA

reynz January 20, 2008 at 2:14 pm

mandaya!

kaw naman! mas nakakabaliw nga yong mga pinag-susulat mo dun, especially the latest one about the gay beauty contest hahaha as in naloka ever akoooo!!! this post is for you noh! hahahaha!

reynz January 20, 2008 at 2:16 pm

kiks naman noh! thanks for those sweet lines! hahaha! that big fat old woman might be married now, but he’s still very special to me.

reynz January 20, 2008 at 2:17 pm

ganyan talaga buhay naten, mada-drama hahaha! ba’t nga ba? i seem to be always hooked on straight men! dapat daw bading na ang hinahanap ko!!!! ano ba yon?!

reynz January 20, 2008 at 2:28 pm

aaron,

i’m still thinking about what happened that night: re: your entry! hahaha! that’ was goood! thank you for stopping by!

reynz’s last blog post..Protect your blogging reputation!

reynz January 20, 2008 at 2:30 pm

acheng,

as in naulit ang kwentong to when i met you know who in manila. kaya ingat na ako sa mga na-me-meet kong mga lalaki. kairita. once na me mga asawa na ang mga yan, eskapo na ever ako. baka batuhin ako nang mga kinakalawang na lata dyan noh! ma-drama mga buhay namen at curiously, ba’t ganethchiwang mga lalaki na memet nang lola?? hmppppt!!!!

reynz’s last blog post..Protect your blogging reputation!

reynz January 21, 2008 at 12:51 am

i love that movie as in mega cray lalush kami nina chuva ever! hahaha!!! kaka relate to the max! hehehe!

reynz January 21, 2008 at 12:52 am

di ba nga? Dr. Joy played this on the radio and i have to look for it on imeem and i really love this song! hahaha! i don’t think marc will understand the song! hahaha

reynz January 21, 2008 at 12:54 am

hi flip! hahaha! di ba nga, he said it, me hinahanap daw sya na wala ako! hmpt! yong story nang dysfuntional love life ko ganetchiwa kooo! aaaaaaa!!!!

reynz January 21, 2008 at 2:43 pm

haahahaa! hi banana! thank you for stopping by! ano fa nga ba! di ko knowing also. i have no idea, basta ang alam ko, pers lab ko pa rin sya ever.

reynz January 21, 2008 at 2:45 pm

it was just supposed to be dating daw dahil nga deretso sya kaso it comes a time na ma-i-inlove ako nang todo. graveyshus, why does it have to end ALWAYS this way…

reynz January 21, 2008 at 2:46 pm

sommer! hahaha! pare parehas ba ang mga drama naten? ang hirap di ba? but’s it’s sweet to fall in love. ganun.

reynz January 21, 2008 at 9:27 pm

Ewwww!!! NAHHH!!! hahahha!!! Don’t wanna take that highway ever! susukaaaaa aketchewaaaaa!!!! HAHAHA

reynz January 21, 2008 at 9:28 pm

Hi JHV, unfortunately, i seem to attract these types, yong alam ko ang ending. His story will be repeated in Manila. Kairita. Thanks!

reynz January 22, 2008 at 12:34 am

well, you know, you just enjoy the beautiful memories and you’re right.

reynz January 22, 2008 at 1:18 pm

pusa! eh natabunan eh! hahaha! YOU LIKE?! alin ang better version compared sa Manila? hahaha!!!

reynz January 22, 2008 at 5:32 pm

hahaha!! si Dr. Joy kasi! I heard this song dun pli-ney nya sa radio station in UK, na-inlove ako, kaya eto siningit kooo! hahaha!!

reynz January 23, 2008 at 9:24 am

goddess,

ang explanation dyan ni Matilda eh kasi daw gusto naten feeling gurl tayo parati, yong pinapaiyak. kaya pag bumalik, aakapin uli para iyak uli tayo. ganetch. tama ba? hehehe

reynz January 23, 2008 at 9:25 am

not sure filli! hahaha! di ko na matandaan, madami sila eh! HAHAHA! but am sure, i must have told you about this one!

reynz July 16, 2008 at 4:16 pm

mia, ngayon ko lang nakita ang message mo hehehe! sad nga story, pero i had one of the greatest time with this guy and honestly, i still love him hehehehe