Take 3: Reyna’s Top 10 Choices: Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2009

by reynz on June 7, 2009

Can you believe this? Eto! Final na talaga! With all my credentials and I am not getting this right? Hehehe! Leche! Hindi kasi to pinag-aralan sa MBA, kaya wag nyo akong sisihin! Parang naririnig ko si Itay! “Mag-aral ka uli!”

Yeah, yeah, yeah! Palpak ako sa Take 1, at mas lalong wez ko check ang Take 2, and hopefully, I get this right this time. As the saying goes, “try and try! until kasuklaman ka!” hehehe!

Most of my choices are still the same, except for Brother Utoy who was disqualified. So, I guess, talagang hindi na yata ako saved hehehe! Kasi, papalitan ko na sya. And I am choosing BARRIO SIETE. Which took me forever to decide hehehe! Charing! Haller!

I chose Barrio Siete largely because of the great company I have in the Barrio and the concept that we have is real and is working. This is going to be one large online community of domestic and overseas Filipinos who have succeeded in their quest for success despite struggles, hardship and adversities in life. That place, or phase in life is what we call “Barrio Siete“. It’s a concept. And we are determined to push Barrio Siete to play some meaningful role in the future. I don’t know what role yet, basta! And given the initial success of Barrio Siete, I don’t see why not! Let me brag a bit!

Here’s our one-week record!

barrio-siete-record-1st-week

That’s a week’s record folks! An average of 20 minutes is being spent on our site. Meaning, nina-nam-nam nila ang aming mga sinusulat. Wagi! And then it went to this:

alexa_a1

And to this.

alexa_b1

To this…

alexa51

You want to know what it is now?

barrio-rank-2439

And so, here are my complete list of Reyna’s Top 10 Choices: Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2009!

1. Dare to speak out!
  2. Dear Bloggery
  3. It’s Johnonymous!
  4. The Struggling Blogger <-- WALA NANG LINK! Leche!
  5. Chocolateword
  6. Desert Fishing
  7. Writing to Exhale (Formerly: Sa labas nang Mandaluyong) <--- Dapat pinasok na lang to uli sa loob!
  8. BARRIO SIETE
  9. Extra Super Special Batchoy with Egg
  10. Flamindevil

reynaelena_signature

jan geronimo June 8, 2009 at 4:28 am

*clearing my throat to sound like Ms. Janette Toral*

Ahem, please note that candidate no. 7 Sa Labas ng Mandaluyong cannot be found anymore by the search engine. If you want your vote to count, please update it and put in writingtoexhale.com instead.

Yan na po ang bahay ng Lolo Jan from Sa Labas ng Mandaluyong. Ewan ko lang kung hahabulin pa rin sya ngayon ng mga men in white with tasers and white jacket. After all, mataas na ang ehe nyan ngayon kasi na sa WP blog na siya. Now, let’s get serious -

Barrio Siete is a great nominee. I love that site, too. Parang palasyo rin. I can be myself there as well as here. It’s my preferred hangout, Barrio Siete. Pag pagod na ang panga ko kaiingles, dyan ako nagpapahinga at nagrerecharge. Please take note, this is not snooty compliment. I mean it. Great ideas written in everyday language – that’s Barrio Siete. Kaya nga ko nagbabasa dun eh. So I can learn how to communicate more effectively.

Last night, I enjoyed two articles. Mam Cat’s on MLQU and Reesie’s post. I’ve come away a smarter man reading just these two posts.

For other readers na undecided which blog to vote for? Consider Barrio Siete. Take it from Lolo Jan: if you choose it, hindi kayo mapapariwara.

jan geronimo´s last blog post..A Curious Case of Writer’s Block

reynz June 8, 2009 at 4:50 am

I meant to edit that when i posted this one, ewan ko ba bat nakalimutan nang lola hehehe!

Thank you for the nice words!

~blush~

hehehe

reynz´s last blog post..Job security

pinoy2 philippines June 8, 2009 at 5:02 am

Lola, elow balik muli ako dito.. bz ako enrolment ey. anyway congrats sa Barrio Siete avah mabilis tumaas ang traffic nyo ah cool keyword research for search engine optimization for a new site .. lakas ng dating ng groupo nyo ah, sali ako pwedeh, one time guest manunulat bah… kung pwede.

cool start up!

reynz June 8, 2009 at 12:39 pm

pinoy2 ! certainly, i sent you an email already

Mr. Thoughtskoto June 8, 2009 at 5:52 am

Wahhh, meron ka na. ako im just making it pa, hope matapos ko na soon, and hope to include barrio Siete, ive been there the past few days na.

Hope Reyna Elena will have a piece too about the PEBA team. Whew! Ang entry ang entry! hehehe

Ang daming pera dun sa Barrio Siete pala ah.

Mr. Thoughtskoto´s last blog post..KABLOGS STATEMENT AGAINST AN ANTI-OFW BLOGGER MIKE AVENUE

Mr. Thoughtskoto June 8, 2009 at 5:57 am

PEBA TEAM daw, PEBA THEME pala, “Filipinos Abroad, Hope of the Nation, Gift to the World”

Salamat sa suporta!

yami June 8, 2009 at 6:43 am

Congrats sa lahat ng nominees mo Reynz. The best line up for the contest.

reynz June 9, 2009 at 12:46 am

definitely! hahaha 5 of those eh nasa TOUGH TEN ni Janette hahaha

reynz´s last blog post..Job security

an2nette June 8, 2009 at 2:05 pm

Hi reynz, follow the reyna ang naging beauty ko, sinama ko rin si brother utoy. okay lang bang magpalit ng nominee? of course isasama ko ang tambayan ng bayan

an2nette´s last blog post..Carmen’s Birthday Celebration

reynz June 9, 2009 at 12:45 am

ayosss! hahaha! pramis voluntary voting to! basta barrio siete andun hahaha

reynz´s last blog post..Job security

dfish June 9, 2009 at 12:25 am

Hahaha – the missing link na matagal na ring hinanap ng National Geographic – ang Barrio Siete…I got the same caveat from Ms. Janette – Brother Utoy is overage…

dfish´s last blog post..DesertFishing’s 30 Most Read Posts

reynz June 9, 2009 at 12:45 am

ngak! hahaha! OVER-AGE si brother utoy?! hahaha!

reynz´s last blog post..Job security

bluep June 9, 2009 at 4:54 am

wait! question. does that mean if ever I vote I have to put those links in my post eh boboto lang naman ako tapos kukunin ng mga sponsor na yan ang PR ng blog ko? ganun ba yun? hahaha

paki klaro nga inang at parang ayoko na bumoto pag may ganyan mga sponsor ads sa ilalim ng votes.

Kaya ako nagkaka swine flu eh dahit sa kakuriputan ko haha

bluep´s last blog post..Rock The Faith Podcast – Episode 06 – “Let’s Volt In”

reynz June 9, 2009 at 5:08 am

Unfortunately, that’s how the tabulation is – to be on the masterlist.

How can you be included in the masterlist?

1.) Complete the 10 lineup with no disqualification.
2.) Mention and put the links of those sponsors.

So you can vote – but unless you’re in the masterlist, your vote is not counted.

reynz´s last blog post..Why not IBM?!

Janette Toral June 13, 2009 at 11:54 pm

Hi Reynz. Add ko lang clarification. As long as you have the ten line-up, pasok siya sa masterlist.

Adding the sponsor is only an option for those na gusto sumali sa raffle.
[rq=9893,0,blog][/rq]Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about Yahoo! Purple Hunt

Snow June 9, 2009 at 5:13 am

Maraming-maraming salamat Reynz sa iyong nominasyon. Isang malaking karangalan na mapabilang ako sa iyong Top 10. Hindi pa ako nakakaboto pero alam mo naman kung sino ang aking mga iboboto. ^_^

eli June 9, 2009 at 8:06 am

wow..namamayagpag ang bario siete! congratz at ganun din sa mga nominatees sa influential blogger

eli´s last blog post..Si eli, si busyok at ang libreng pangarap

Kelvin Servigon June 9, 2009 at 2:49 pm

congrats sa barrio siete and sa mga nominees mo… ^_~

Kelvin Servigon´s last blog post..A Poem for Manny Pacquiao by My Grandma

elmot June 10, 2009 at 3:18 am

galing! parang kang artista reynz ah, may take one, take two pa,e hehe! and deserving ang barrio to be included in that list? hmmm…will i include barrio on my list? hmmm… pizza muna, ehehe!

elmot´s last blog post..Dont’ Vote on May 2010!!! No To Con-A** Holes!