Touch a blogger! Tie a yellow ribbon for Cory Aquino!

by reynz on July 22, 2009

yellow_ribbon_4_cory

If I was truly one engkantada with some magical powers, I would have used my magic wand and ask for a miracle. And if I could do one, I’d do it right now and make Cory Aquino feel better and recover. I wish it happens. Now na. But this is all that I can do, offer prayers and a yellow ribbon in my blog.

My fellow bloggers, I invite you to Touch a blogger: Tie a yellow ribbon for Cory Aquino! Very simply:

1. Create an entry entitled: Touch a blogger: Tie a yellow ribbon for Cory Aquino!. A link to this original entry will be appreciated, but is not required.
  2. Post a yellow ribbon in your blog for President Cory Aquino. Whatever form of yellow ribbon that your creative imagination can come up with.
  3. Invite other bloggers to tie a yellow ribbon for Cory.

President Cory Aquino has done a lot for us Filipinos. She’s suffered more than enough. I might not agree with some of the things that she has done but that is beside the point. My respect is unconditional and I will thank this great woman for the biggest and most valuable gift that she has given us Filipinos – giving back our freedom and liberty. And as a blogger, there is not much that I can do, other than offer prayers for Cory Aquino.

Let’s show our love and respect for this great woman through our blogs. I invite you, reyna readers to Tie a yellow ribbon for Cory Aquino!

Thank you!

reynaelena_signature

P.S.
If you are joining this writing project, your blog entry will be listed in Barrio Siete.

Snow July 24, 2009 at 5:10 am

Naiyak naman ako sa entry mo kamahalan… I am joining this project…
.-= Snow´s last blog ..Michelle Obama Debuts A New Sleek Hairstyle =-.

reynz July 24, 2009 at 9:02 am

yeah, this is the only little thing that we can do for her
.-= reynz´s last blog ..Yellow ribbons for Cory =-.

Anne July 24, 2009 at 5:17 am

ay cge, mganda yan. ang lahat ng puno dito sa Ayala Ave may yellow ribbon. kakatuwa. ramdam mo talaga na andaming nagmamahal sa kanya. sayang di ko dala camera ko today napicturan ko sana. everyday nadadaanan ko ang Makati Med, ang gmanews nsa gilid ang abs nasa harapan.
.-= Anne´s last blog ..Down for a day =-.

reynz July 24, 2009 at 9:01 am

hey anne, yeah angela stewart blogged about it sa barrio siete! hehehe gumaya daw si binay hehehe
.-= reynz´s last blog ..Yellow ribbons for Cory =-.

france July 24, 2009 at 7:51 am

Mahal na reyna ng kagandahan, kumusta ka na. Me, ipinagdadasal ko na lang si Tita Cory. Naaawa ako sa kanya at nararamdaman ko rin ang nararamdaman ng mga anak niya. I was in the same predicament two years ago when my dearest mother passed away. I know the Lord knows better than anyone. Thy will be done.

reynz July 24, 2009 at 9:00 am

hey! France! long time! yeah, pretty much the same with my mother who was even worse dahil she went on a coma for 2 weeks and that 2 weeks was the most difficult part for all of us. i hope there’s one final miracle. i hope cory wins this fight.
.-= reynz´s last blog ..Yellow ribbons for Cory =-.

Reesie July 24, 2009 at 8:12 pm

sumisikat ang tie a yellow ribbon campaign mo reynz! :D

ipagdadasal ko na hindi na siya magsasuffer pa. :(

reynz July 24, 2009 at 10:39 pm

i was suprised reesie especially when they showed my blog on ANC said Angela and i’m really delightfully happy. i hope it picks up some more! :-)
.-= reynz´s last blog ..Yellow ribbons for Cory =-.

Snow July 25, 2009 at 9:12 am

Ang galing-galing mo Reynz. You captured the attention of the media and a mayor for showing support to Tita Cory…

hehehe…ano kaya masasabi ng kavilang varrio dahil ANC(an abscbn newsarm) and GMA both exposed your worthy cause…

weeee….ang galing-galing mo reynz! :D
.-= Snow´s last blog ..Touch a Blogger: Tie a Yellow Ribbon for Cory Aquino! =-.

reynz July 25, 2009 at 1:26 pm

many thanks snow, it was your blog entry and that of Quintio who is new ang nakita ko.

hehehe many thanks! kundi sa entries ninyo di mapansin ang barrio hahaha
.-= reynz´s last blog ..Before you try drugs, think about the kids =-.

jimg29 July 25, 2009 at 4:48 am

pa-epal kuya reynz…huhuhu…
.-= jimg29´s last blog ..PRAYERS FOR CORY AQUINO =-.

reynz July 25, 2009 at 5:39 am

i added you on barrio siete’s list
.-= reynz´s last blog ..Before you try drugs, think about the kids =-.

Chi July 25, 2009 at 12:36 pm

hahaha reynz, talagang reynang reyna ka! ang galing galing! i’ll follow your footstep! hahaha! pano ba yon? left right. left right.. sandali me kasali bang kembot? LOL!
.-= Chi´s last blog ..Touch a Blogger: Tie a Yellow Ribbon for Cory Aquino! =-.

reynz July 25, 2009 at 1:27 pm

of course ateng! rampa dapat with matching attitood and twirling fingah’s hahaha! thank you for your blog entry! hehehe

dFish July 26, 2009 at 4:02 am

Had i read this campaign before i published my post on Tita Cory, i would have tied the ribbon first before typing. But i think i can still post-dedicate the entry…
.-= dFish´s last blog ..President Tita Cory Aquino =-.

reynz July 26, 2009 at 9:50 am

thank you dFish, i added you on the list in da Barrio!
.-= reynz´s last blog ..GMA News TV story on yellow ribbon fever is wrong! =-.

Jules July 26, 2009 at 10:31 pm

I’m with you in this campaign, Reynz. Touching indeed
.-= Jules´s last blog ..Touch a blogger: Tie a yellow ribbon for Cory Aquino =-.

reynz July 27, 2009 at 5:22 am

jules, i updated the links in the barrio! thank you!
.-= reynz´s last blog ..Lipat-Bahay: Barrio-Style =-.

Anna July 27, 2009 at 12:57 am

Hi! I am one of your stalkers! Ha,ha,ha! I am just kidding. Anyways, I always visit your site eventhough I do not leave any mark most of the time.
Anyways, this is one of my favorite posts here.
Thank you for starting this.
Take care!

reynz July 27, 2009 at 5:24 am

anna,

many thanks! i updated the links in Barrio Siete!
.-= reynz´s last blog ..Lipat-Bahay: Barrio-Style =-.

deb bautista July 27, 2009 at 6:47 am

if i have no blog but still want to show my support for the cause and post that yellow ribbon on my face book page – will i be allowed?

reynz July 27, 2009 at 7:07 am

sure will! just copy the code on the side bar! thank you!
.-= reynz´s last blog ..Lipat-Bahay: Barrio-Style =-.

sassy mom July 28, 2009 at 2:34 pm

I also did my own post, inspired by all the yellow ribbons I am seeing around.

.-= sassy mom´s last blog ..A yellow ribbon for Tita Cory! =-.

reynz July 30, 2009 at 1:31 pm

thank you for joining the yellow ribbon brigade for cory

bluguy July 29, 2009 at 6:44 am

got inspired from the bloggers posts on Cory …so i decided to post my entry…salamat sa iyo kaibigan…
.-= bluguy´s last blog ..yellow pencil =-.

reynz July 30, 2009 at 1:30 pm

thank you! will add you sa list in Barrio Siete (www.barriosiete.com)
.-= reynz´s last blog ..Gloria flies to Washington DC =-.

reynz July 30, 2009 at 1:32 pm

to the rest of you guys who wants to join the yellow ribbon brigade for cory, i will update the listing in Barrio Siete over the weekend na lang po dahil medyo busy ang lola! thank you! the link is on the side bar nang reyna. please check it out. medyo mahaba na po ang listahan dun, but we don’t care di ba? we want more to join!
.-= reynz´s last blog ..Gloria flies to Washington DC =-.